* Gift voucher Terms & Conditions
- The gift voucher is available only to Remit2India customers sending more than A$500 for the first time
- The voucher keys/codes are procured through a third party vendor and will be shared with the user after he/she has completed a transaction
- E-voucher key should be redeemed before the expiry date mentioned
- Voucher key is for one-time use only and cannot be redeemed multiple times
- This offer is available for a limited period and to eligible customers only
- Multiple coupon codes cannot be used in a single transaction
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and also, would be applicable per customer basis irrespective of multiple login ids
- Standard terms & conditions of the brand will be applicable
- The coupon redemption key/link will be sent to eligible customer's registered email address within 14 business days of completing successful first transaction from Australia to India with Remit2India
- Gift voucher is provided by Swych, a third party service provider
- It is mandatory for the customers to enter their Australia mobile number on the Swych interface
- For any assistance, customers can contact Swych customer care by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Instant money transfer service is currently available for direct credits from any bank account in Australia into any account within the 25 listed banks within India. The Instant Transfer option is available subject to
certain limits on the amount sent and also clearing mandatory compliance verification processes.
Remit2India - Money Remittance to India at an affordable price. Remit2India is a secure online money transfer service for NRIs to send money to India from United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, Canada, U.A.E., Hong Kong, Germany, Spain & other Euro Countries. The service allows NRIs to send money safely using wire transfer and ACH/Direct Debit. The money can be received in India through direct account credits.
Disclaimer: Remit2India services in Australia is offered by Unimoni Pty Ltd., an Australian entity having its Head office at Level 5, 122 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.